Sunday, August 3, 2008

Cody James is Three Today

Today we celebrated our grandson's third birthday. We all went to Lutherhaven--a camping facility out of Post Falls. It was a lovely evening with friends and kiddos.

Here's Cody with his birthday cupcake.

Before the festivities, he played with his friends and Cousin Buzz.

Papa was enjoying sitting by the lake side holding his prescious Claire.


























Chris and Lisa sitting by the lake side.

Uncle Peter enjoying the sun.

Buzz and Aunt Mimi having dinner together.

When the night was over we got a shot of the three cousins together.

What a precious threesome!!

4 comments:

Kate said...

Looks like a fun celebration! I love the pic of the 3 cousins :) And even all smiling for the camera!? I bet you were in grandparent heaven :)

Dick and Betty Lou said...

"Grandparent Heaven" is a perfect description of my day. Those are the best days of my life. Thanks for giving me a great description. I'll have to continue using that. Thanks Kate!!

Brett Lizzi Ethan Seth Josiah said...

Adorable kiddos! What a fun day together : ).

The Matheny Family said...

HI Guys! I found your blog from Kate Parker's- I have a blogspot too! Check out pictures of Nolan (Cody's pal) even from a long time ago! See ya! Crystal Matheny